There are two sets of outdoor electronic marquees on campus. Two marquees face east and west and are located on University Avenue near Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. The other two marquees face north and south on SW 34th Street across from the University Hilton.
Basic submission information
- Complete the submission form at least two weeks before your event. Marquees are scheduled to change once a week, so submissions received after Monday evening most likely will not appear on the marquees until the following week.
- If a submission request is sent at least two weeks in advance, you can assume that the information will be posted approximately one week prior to the event date unless you are informed of an issue with the submission.
- Once the information is scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email that the event is scheduled to appear on the marquees. If you do not receive an email by the week prior to the event, email email@example.com or call 352-846-3903.
- Postings typically appear approximately one week prior to the event and will be displayed until the event occurs. Postings for UAA sports events may post for two or more weeks prior to the event date. More UAA events typically are listed on marquees because UAA pays for continued maintenance of the marquees.
- Each message will appear in its entirety on one screen. Both sets of marquees – those on University Avenue and SW 34th Street – generally will display the same messages.
- Unless a sponsor name is part of the official event title, no business or non-UF commercial names will be used.
- Typically, phone numbers will not be included on postings. Short, easy-to-read URLs may be listed.
- UF Communications posts congratulatory messages to faculty members who achieve recognition such as the Nobel Prize or the Pulitzer Prize or membership in national or international organizations such as the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering and the National Academy of Medicine.
Black History Month
7 p.m., Feb. 1
Reitz Union Ballroom
“Brink” by Kyle Dunn
March 18-April 3
Reitz Union Gallery
Libraries 8th Annual